National Bioenergy Day: A Sustainable Solution to Climate Change in Ontario
Toronto, ON - October 19, 2016
- The Swedish Experience with Bioenergy - Bengt-Erik Lofgren
- Meeting Greenhouse Gas Targets Using BioCleantech - Jamie Steven
- Life Cycle Assessment of Advanced Wood Pellets for Electricity Generation - Heather MacLean
- Vermont's Experience with Biomass Heat and Regional Economic Development - Adam Sherman
- Whitesand First Nation and The Community Sustainability Initiative - David Mackett and Craig Toset
- Participant Handout - includes workshop agenda, national bioenergy day poster and a notes page.